Monday, September 28, 2015

On The Seventh Day, I Rested

3 And Out

Bottle Smashes Dry Spell
I took Sunday off, after having stayed up all night, and then continued to stay up all day listening to football broadcasts and then having recorded music into the evening, broken only by stopping to eat a whole hen, or "pollo entero," from the Ideal Market; along with a "3 days of sobriety smashing" bottle of red wine.
I hadn't slept in 24 hours and it was Sunday and I decided that I wasn't going to play that night, but would rather record music; and a bottle of red wine just seemed too much fun to turn down.
The recording came out just fairly well, and I deleted it this (Monday) morning, but not before jotting down some of the better lyrics that had come spontaneously, and making note of which songs I did, so as to keep them fresh in my mind, and on my plate, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.