Monday, June 22, 2015

Casaba Day

In the aftermath of the 209 dollar day; which was such a disappointment in its falling short of my record night of 213 dollars; I went and bought some dirt.
I bought some brandy; and then bought some good potting soil; mostly for the purple plant which is prospering so well in the little bit of dirt that I had situated it, rather hastily, in; that I have decided to give it a big pot with a lot of dirt.
I plan to stay in and record music tonight; try to take my mind off of the 400 pound black guy whom is there every time I turn around, it seems...
I ate a lot of yucca root last night; baked.
 

1 comment:

  1. Man that guy is huge!

    Too bad Harmonicas are such a pain in the ass with regards to breaking.

    Slide guitar is good and easy as shit, you ever considered playing some slide? Just get a deep Craftsman socket that fits your finger, that's how we did it as kids.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.