Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Handful Of Change Wednesday

Wednesday night, it rained for most of.
Home studio
I spent a lot of time messing around with the mp3 that I posted, which is my best quality of recording in a while.
A lady gave me a hand full of change, between 4 and 5 dollars; as I was getting some fruit and a few cartons of tabouli salad, roasted turkey breast and scones for the rats, etc. from outside Rouses Market. That was all the money that I "made."
It is Thursday night and raining again, though it is supposed to stop soon.
I guess I will go out and play; since I am broke.
I'm pretty happy with my ability to record under the dock during its quiet moments; when the boat is at rest and is buffering the waves against crashing on the rocks nearby. I do believe that I am going to record a cult classic under there, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.