Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Nothing Doing

Tuesday night, I just walked around, doing nothing.
I didn't busk; I didn't do comedy.
I couldn't decide where to play, or what, or why; and things were pretty slow considering the Super Bowl is 3 days away.
I took the last ferry back and ate and slept; and this morning it started raining; and rained for a while; highlighting the fact that we are ill equipped to deal with the weather here.
It will be cooler now that the rain has passed through, and a lot of clothes will be damp.
I have very little motivation; but am working on it.
The simple things like staying warm and dry are going to be the order of the day. Boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.