Monday, November 26, 2012

Immobility

The Pattern I'm In
My Stay In Mobile So Far?
The past couple of nights, I have had only caffeine containing drinks to gulp down in the wee hours of the morning when I wake up parched, often.
This has led to me falling back to sleep and then having bizarre dreams.
I think the dreams have some value in elucidating things that are buried in my subconscious, however, I have been inundated with memories of all the times that I wish I could go back and change; when I did or said stupid things.
I lay there and there is a video montage running through my head of things from the past which make me understand why some of the people that I have found on Facebook whom I haven't seen in forever did not accept my friend requests.
Immobile
We are still in Mobile, and what is keeping me here is as small as a guy who owes me 2 bucks and gets his check next Friday.
There is just a feeling that I was originally sent here to learn some lesson, to help me work out my karma and I can imagine people imploring me "Why are you still here?"
The stand-up comedy attempt on Thursday is still on, provided that I come up with enough money for the bus fare out there, and then will hope that I do well enough so that someone will strike up a conversation with me (as opposed to avoiding me like a pariah) and might be able to give me a ride back to my sleeping spot...just drop me off by this stand of holly bushes; I'll walk the rest of the way home...
Maybe Jeff the Potter's oldest daughter, Taylor will be there and can help me in that regard; she has taken up music, plays the guitar and sings now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.