Saturday, September 29, 2012

Property Stolen By Police

Ok, It's going to take me a week to tell the whole story of the 45 days in jail, and then I will have post about the week spent writing about the 45 days in jail, so:
I am going to post daily, while continuing to add on to the jail story until it includes everything up until being released....
I am still missing stuff
from my backpack which was returned to me minus some stuff.
To wit:
  • 10 Dollar pair of headphones
  • One Harmonica (the Hohner Golden Melody)
  • One expensive flashlight
  • One digital alarm clock
  • A bar of soap
  • Two jump drives, a 12 gig and a 4 gig
  • One guitar capo
  • razors, hairbrushes, toothpaste, toothbrush
  • Other hygiene stuff not mentioned above
  • Stuff that I'm not going to realise is missing until I look for it
  • Guitar picks
  • Pens and Sharpie marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.