Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday The 15th

I am being sustained by the dream of going west...
Last night, I
made about 20 bucks in about two and a half hours.
I was playing  "Didn't We Almost Have It All," the Whitney Houston song, on the guitar and harmonica, as well as improvising over the chords to "For Fruits Basket," by the Japanese female singer, whose name I will have to fill in later.
20 bucks in two and a half hours. I will be back out there, shortly.
Sue is still acting like she is upset.

1 comment:

  1. I just mailed out your strings (3 sets and a tuner to hand to someone who is tone-deaf) and I got the cable for your phone. It's a regular USB on one end and a teeny connector on the other. I got it at the Sprint store. You might check for the box at your Gravier st. address on Saturday, or you should have it by Monday.

    I'm kind of inferring that the first set of "good" strings I've sent you are lasting, I'm not reading any bitching about broken strings. The 3 additional sets should see you across the US to California, or at least to the next oasis stopping-place on your way.

    I'm posting here when I'd normally be at work, because that job's gone away at least for now.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.