Sunday, December 18, 2011

Make Your Bed

It is Sunday afternoon.
I will go to McDonald's to see if the Patriots game is on.
Then, I need to start thinking about hopping the train tonight.
Howard left his entire bed (and pillow) on the ground upon the straw, next to the Episcopalian church.
I told him that his stuff was in grave danger of just disappearing from that spot.
He smiled, and acted as if he didn't care.
I thought, Hey, you make your bed, by not making your bed, and you lay in it, Howard!
He will not have me around for a while.

1 comment:

  1. 2 more days until your court date then you'll find out what the deal is.

    I think it's possible to even hop trains out here to Cali. I don't know if it's harder than the short hops with the crew's blessing that you seem to do out there. But you might try a "NEED TO GET HOME FOR XMAS" sign and hitch it pretty effectively.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.