Thursday, July 14, 2011

Recipes To Come

World
My stack of National Geographic magazines, which I had stashed in the cemetary have disappeared. I was planning upon becoming more savvy of world events and wanted to learn the names of countries, which weren't on my Rand McNally globe, the one that I got for Christmas, when I was 7.
Coming Soon, My Mackerel and green pea salad recipe!!!
National
I am trying to get my food stamps turned back on. I was supposed to have been in their office, back in May, to report that, after six months (since the last time I had to be in their office,) that my situation hadn't changed, ie. I would starve to death without "assistance to needy families," and that, no I have no new source of income since six month ago; nobody has hired me because I am unemployed, and that spells laziness.
Finance
I am being patient in my longing to fullfill the material need which will make my life a breeze and have me singing in the sunshine and laughing every day. I am waiting for a distressed seller with a bike. He will be distressed over where to ditch the bike, after having made it all the way from another part of town on it, without incident; maybe after having missed a bus.
I am hoping to find a huge backpack in a pawn shop. One of those that you use to climb Mount Everest with, because it is humoungous and has multiply straps to strap you into the thing so firmly that if your foot should slip and you tumble down the side of Mt. Everest, and your safety rope grabs and stops your fall, your pack will be right there still attached to you; full of instant coffee, dry matches and a contraption for heating up water.
I can get a better guitar than the Jasmine that I am presently playing. I think I have become good at tuning the Jasmine, because it has its quirks and has to actually be put slightly out of tune in one area of its neck, in order that the whole rest of the neck will benefit, due to some law of physics and/or mathematics. This doesn't mean that I should forge ahead with it, constantly tweeking and re-tuning. I am being very patient and will play brand new guitars at the music store to determine which ones are constructed well, then I will try to find used specimens of the same specie. That way, my guitar will fit in with the image of the travelling street musician, whose guitar is used because he has to use it every day to feed himself.
In the meantime, time is passing.
Bad Omens
I had the bad omen of a guy coming out of the Saenger Theater last night and walking past where I was playing John Lennon, I think it was, and doing a stunt whereby, he greeted me by name and then acted like he was going to throw money in my case, and then he stopped short of doing that and said "No, I can't throw 20 dollars in your case," before walking off into the sultry night. It was related to the arrest, I'm pretty sure. That would explain his knowing my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.