Friday, July 15, 2011

The Recipe I Promised

Sesame Mackerel Salad
  • 1 can of Mackerel
  • 1 can of sweet peas
  • 1 convenience store dill pickle in the plastic bag.
  • 2 Tbsp. Mustard
  • 2 oz. Sesame Oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper

Open the can of Mackerel  with a can opener and drain the water out of it by tilting it horizontally. Hold the lid closed while you do this. This will allow the water to drain, but prevent the Mackerel from falling out of the can. Don't do this over any spot upon which you plan to sleep. There are species of ants, too numerous to mention here, that wish you would.
When the Mackerel is drained, open the can of peas. Drain most of the water out of the can but NOT all of it.
Now, tear the pickle bag open with your teeth or a knife, if one is handy, being carefull to squeeze the bag as little as possible while doing this. Protect your eyes, as an added precaution.
Next, pour some of the pickle juice into the Mackerel, replacing the water that you drained out in step one. Mash it in a little with the plastic fork.
Eat a little bit of the Mackerel to make some room at the top of the can.
Prepare the peas by adding the sesame oil and mustard to the can, then mixing well. Don't worry about smashing some of the peas, they will be pulverised when you chew them, anyways 
Pour a small amount of the result on top of the Mackerel.
Eat with fork out of the Mackerel can. Try to stab both the fish and the pea-mixture with each forkful taken. Keep adding the pea mixture as you eat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

This is an awesome meal, for under 4 bucks, which can be eaten almost anywhere. High in vitamin E and in fish oil. It would probably be great heated up, too.
Clothing Bag Stolen Again
It seems that there is someone or ones who regularly patrol certain spots, looking for and then stealing whatever is stashed there.
I see this as a trend now, after this the second time that it has happened at a certain spot.
I left my laundry at the spot, readying it to be washed today. It was gone this morning.
I suspect certain people, but that is as much as I can do unless I catch whoever it is.
Bike Could Have Prevented Theft
If I had a bike, I would be living at least 2 or 3 miles from whomever the thief is. Then, I wouldn't have to bait him, by leaving a dummy bag at the spot and then staking it out.
Pawn Shop
I walked to the pawn shop and saw no guitars better than mine, except one which is priced at 350 bucks. There were no hardshell guitar cases, except for the kind with only a handle, no straps.
There was a Schwinn bike for 65 bucks, the old style; 1970's model. I thought about living out in the country and still having my posessions at the end of each day. Then, I thought that the bike, though making me mobile around Mobile, would actually impede my progress, should I decide to ride the trains to San Francisco, or something.
There was a laptop computer, an Acer Aspire 3690(?), and I now go to investigate exactly what that means and what one is worth, both in general and to me specifically.
A laptop could be a word processor, recording studio, chess opponent and a bunch of other things, which could help me get my "art" onto Facebook and Utube. It would have to be protected by something like a carrying case, which has a hard shell, is waterproof; floats and comes with a keychain remote with a red button which can be pressed, if the laptop is stolen. This would detonate the plastic explosives in the unit, if it is within 20 miles. This is why it's important to back up ones data regularly.
I am having a vision of Thomas splattered all over the wall behind the defunct dry cleaner's where he sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.