Wednesday, June 29, 2011

There I sat, under the branches of the tree of which I was told about.



I saw a bright shooting star, with a fiery tail. Then, I saw another, smaller shooting star. I figured that a meteor shower may have been going on. I have yet to confirm this, but the event was the evening of 5/23, a Friday.


But then, the mosquitoes started eating me up. I went back to the relative safety from getting bitten of the parking lot.


Then, along came the pickling lady.


Pickling lady, spraying the parking lot; telling me that she was into pickling and telling me about some of the fine pickled foods that she would give me if I would accompany her to her abode in the country.


The pickled foods were amazingly therapeutic.


Her house was done in turn of the century little girl, with dolls and paintings and other porcelain renderings, amidst an Old Curiosity Shop backdrop of interesting sundries.


She had a gumball machine, one from like, the 60's.


When she left in the morning to go to a funeral, I walked around and looked at her artwork. There was a photograph in a frame that looked like it was Becky, at an earlier age. Maybe about 25 years old. The woman in the picture looked like a lioness, crouching in the tall grass.


I liked the dolls. They were small in size, yet, depicted adults, for the most part.


I have emptied some of the Mason jars' contents, by now. The beans I will waste, as I fear that the "soybean" allergy is not discriminative of other types of beans, and I want to be careful and do my experiments using beans another time. I want to enjoy a bean free body for now.


My food card being wiped out (and not only that; fleeced) I am faced with the now more valid option of fasting for a few days. There will have to be a move to New Orleans considered, but not before taking care of some business.


Getting my data stick back, with all the songs and memories on it.


Getting my local newspaper to recant the allegations against my person made in their newspaper, subsequent to my arrest.


The data stick has stuff on it which I would never recall knowing, stuff that would be lost forever, should I not recover the data stick. There are songs which might be valuable to me in the future, especially in a bawdy place, like New Orleans.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.