Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The most shattering occurance was when the entire balance of my food card was apparently stolen; and not hard at all it is to surmise that the only people that I have ever given my pin to in my life, had gotten my pin just hours before the account, which was never robbed in 4 years, was robbed.



I was so full, still from the grains that I had slammed, along with sweets the past night, that I actually had heartburn. It came and went.


I had just a little bit of oatmeal with not even raisins or apple sauce, even though both were available.


I have no money on the food card. The appointment which will be set and the notification thereof which will be mailed to 15 Place, is a small concern. If they wanted to be total assholes, they could refuse to accept mail for me "We're not even supposed to; we could get in a whole bunch of shit for doing it.."


I have no food money. Will become a adept at squeezing under the gate at the Save-A-Lot, and using my fine flashlight to best advantage. There was so much ground beef last night, that if one would have cooked it up and refrigerated it, one would have at least 4 months worth of sundry meals, all containing beef.


So, then, I woke up and "baked" with the Mr Nola Diamond botanical insence.


It had the typical affect of causing me to suddenly realise that, if I were to go out in public, I would immediately be identifiable as someone who spent the night sleeping in the graveyard.
Bicylcle Sought
I am seeking to get a bycycle for the immediate future.
The next fork in the road seems to be splitting the path between entering the rehab type place, which is free and which will keep me sober for months; and not entering it.
The bicycle will help me to live somewhere out in the country, where I will not have to worry about a human raccoon rooting through my stuff most frequently.
Food Stamps Rooted
Yesterday, I found someone who would help me sell my $325 worth of food, or at least 200 of it; for cash of half the value of the food. This has never been a good idea in my mind, due to some general principles, but, in the situation that I found myself; ie. having spent 70 days collecting food money, while having no means of spending that food money.
I decided to sell "them" 200 bucks worth of food for 100 bucks cash. To make a long story short: I got the 100 bucks. This left a balance of 125 bucks on my card. I was relatively satisfied with having 100 bucks and 125 worth of food on my card, to last me until God knows when.
But then, this morning, I discovered that I had only 32 cents on my food card. I suspect that I have been robbed by the very same people who arranged for me to sell 200, but only that much, off of my food card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.