Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daniel > Becca


Becca,
Right about the time you sent that, I ran into my friend, Alan, who offered to buy us each a beer; he gave me 2 bucks, I went into the store and there was a 5 dollar bill laying on the floor; then I played and got up to like 20 bucks and satisfied my worldly needs with some of it, and I got to play motown songs on a front porch of a woman whose birthday it was, while about 5 others sang along, satisfying an artistic need to feel connected to everyone, regardless of the color of their skin, through the universal language of music; plus, I am closer to becoming an "old school R&B" force to be reckoned with, and I got a good night's sleep, in my new and safer spot; which I consider part of my day; the last part....so, your hope has been fulfilled and thanks for the :) LOL no need to feel :( or :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.