Monday, March 28, 2011

Trekking Up The East Coast

It is Monday, already.
Today is to be laundry day. This will mean walking up Spring Hill Road, past the store where they sell crack, and to the laundromat staffed by a very skinny black guy, called "Slim."
Thanks to whomever stole my bag of clothes, I can now use the smaller washer and save myself $1.25.
I am looking to get a duffel bag (a new one is about 20 bucks) and then, there will be nothing to stop me from what I feel is my destiny, specifically, trekking up the east coast, playing music from town to town.
I will begin in Fairhope, Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.