Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday The Fourth

Yesterday was kind of a farce. 
Upon returning to my sleeping spot, after making hardly any money, I noticed that two of the four trolleys had been removed from the yard. They were not the one I sleep under, yet, I spent a great part of today moving all my stuff to a new location, in case they try to move the one that I do.
I came pretty close to being reduced to the clothes on my back, had they decided to move the one I sleep under, and been vindictive enough to make my stuff disappear.
They are trying to free up space to park cars during the final stages of Mardi Gras.
The festival has been a disappointment, for the most part, as could have been predicted. 
I went to Wings of Life to eat at noon, since I have no food card, and only made about 4 bucks last night.
The guy who hands out the "tickets" for the meal, walked past me, handing out tickets to everyone else around me. He didn't give me one.
I wasn't going to beg him for one.
I left, deciding that I would go and immediately begin drinking on an empty stomach, just to punish them for not feeding me, and then probably walk out in front of a moving car, to make them feel worse.
I don't need the Wings of Life and their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.