Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bike Stolen

I Think Mr. Thomas Antione, Here, has something to say...
The bike, which I had had for about one week was stolen from the spot where I leaned, but didn't lock it.
It cost me 5 dollars, plus about 2.50 for the lock.
I rode for about a dollar per day.
This puts a restraint upon my intentions to save $2.50 in bus fare everytime I ride out to the music store, or Wal-Mart, and my plan to take the BRATS bus to Daphne, then ride the rest of the way to Fairhope, to play on the street and then at an open mic night.
I still plan upon getting to Fairhope, though, by finding out the right connection.
This morning, after finding the bike gone, I walked over to the Presbyterian and circled the building, checking hiding spots. I thought that if someone found it early in the morning, they might not have had time to hide it far from the church, and still make it back in time to (say grace and then) eat their hard boiled egg. I found some other bike, but left it there, of course.
Then, I (walked) to the Shell, got and energy drink, and then sat in front of Save-A-Lot and worked on my secret project, to be unveiled tonight at Serda's.
A lady came over and gave me 5 dollars, saying that it sounded "good."
If I can pull off the secret project, it should sound "great," since it aspires to such magnificent heights.
Now, I cut this short, so that I can go work on it some more. I will need to run through this one about 20 times and possibly change the key.
I will be able to buy another bike, if I can make some more "Fairhope" kind of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.