Monday, January 31, 2011

Mere Catharsis

Sunday was spent in the morning at the Downtown Fellowship, forgiving Don, the trumpet player for playing on my spot Saturday night.

I've spent time on these cartoons which only a few will "get."

I woke up with $7.07, the trumpet player probably woke up with a lot more, thanks to the wisdom of choosing the spot, which I found months ago by applying the same wisdom.
Then over to Jeff and Jennie's church where there was a chili cookoff happening in the gym. I consumed chili (mostly Jennie's because I know she doesn't use hydrogenated oils)and then I got to shoot the basketball around and throw the football. That was the most excersise that I've gotten in a while.
Today has been spent, so far; writing a paper for a guy who majors in electronics and computers, but not English; no, not English very much at all...
I still need to brush out my hair with conditioner, take the paper in its present stage of completion to show to the guy in hopes that he will advance me some of the "bucks," which he promised me. I need to finish it by Thursday night.
Then, to brush up a couple songs for The Garage open mic night, tonight. It would be nice to brush up on them at a spot where someone might throw me a couple dollars, so that I can go to The Garage with more than the $2.54 which is on me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.