Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today

Tuesday began much as Monday had. I woke up around 8:45 am., and went to the Shell to get an energy drink. Then I came here to to library.
Last night, there was some kind of Christmas thing going on in town, and I noticed the people exiting the theatre in time to make about 7 bucks off of them. This broke me about even for the day.
As I was playing, a guy whom I have seen before, who goes by "Mike," and who always begs me; was begging me for one of the 4 dollars that I had in my case at the time. He persisted for about 10 minutes. I told him that all I had was 4 dollars to my name, and that if he wanted to take one of them, it was a poor reflection upon him. I suggested that he beg any one of the finely dressed citizens, walking around in the Christmas Spirit.
He then told me that he was getting 800 dollars "tommorow" (today) and that he would pay me back handsomely.
I sure hope his "disability" check comes in today, for his sake. I wish he was "unable" to beg, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.