Saturday, November 13, 2010

Facebooking, Perhaps

Tonight is the night when I make more money on the street with my little tunes than any other, provided that I am conscious.
I'll miss my "friends," like this one from Garden Grove, CA
I am so far behind on my writings. Must I eliminate an activity, like Facebooking, perhaps???
Why is my progress so slow on my novels and songs and book reading, when I have ALL DAY EVERYDAY, to work on stuff??
Maybe Rebekah, from Garden Grove, California holds the answer to that question.

Last night was the Artwalk, and I managed to do a little better than the other musicians, who were plentiful enough to create an environment where tourists were retaining their money, wanting to see all of the performers, before returning to tip the ones that they thought were groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.