Thursday, September 16, 2010

Next Week I'll Try (Again) To Do Better

Nothing has happened yet today.
Last night, I played at Serda's, and did well. I did not intend to play, because I was in a cantankerous mood, and I know better than to play in that mood. I usually regret the ill will and negative energy which I exude.
My mood improved after sitting and listening to the rest; some of which had a lot more reason to feel embarrassed by their performances, than I ever could, even after delivering myself of my worst effort.
I went on last and improvised a song about homeless people who pretend to be my friends, but are only interested in my egg yolk every morning.
I don't eat the yolk, I squeeze it out, and then consume the white part.
There's a certain kind of folk, who'll only use you for your yolk... -The Yolk Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.