Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Break My Routine

I decided to switch things up a bit this morning.
After I ate my egg at the Presbyterian, and went for my energy drink at the Shell, I sat in the park and played the guitar, instead of coming to the library.
I have thus broken the monotony.
Only time will tell if this was a wise move.
Last night, I went by Serda's and was invited to chill with a few young folks, who were there for the open mic. I was with my friend, Thomas, and we were on our way to The Christ Church, to ring their huge bell as loud as we could, to rattle the people who sleep on that porch. I told the young guy this, as I declined his offer to hang out.
I said that they, who sleep there, bother us, so, we were going to bother them.
We went to the church, and I grabbed the rope (the bell is as big as a refrigerator) and pulled with all my might. The bell is so heavy that it hardly moved, but it was so loud that I couldn't help laughing out loud, or LOL for some of you. We, of course, ran like hell, or like childish pranksters, if you will.
Then I slept, and had a dream, and in the dream I was laying there dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.