Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Now, I am probably going to jail

Today is Monday
I am at the library. I woke up this morning with new strings on my guitar. They were "fronted"

to me by the guy at King Street Pawn. I have credit there, after paying off my Johnson guitar. Last night, I played great, and only made 5 bucks. Previously, I had gone all the way to Nanak's Landscaping place to supposedly get the job, which was just about "assured," after my conversations with them. It was a waste of time, as they had hired 2 new guys, who had applications in before me.
This was wasted time that could have been spent playing.
I am probably going to jail in lieau of paying fines which have piled up. So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.