Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Retrieving the Racer

I am in Jacksonville to retrieve my racing bike. My green Mongoose was stolen in St. Augustine, after I turned my back on it for 5 minutes. I stayed with Bruce and Taylor (Chelsea is "gone") the first night here. I slept on a mattress, which fit nicely in a walk in closet type of thing. I was able to close the door and give Bruce and Taylor their "privacy," but, when I woke up in the morning, I was half in and half out of the closet. I had also rolled over on my glasses and broken them. Now, only the clip-on shades are holding them together. I got to take a hot shower in the morning, the tube replacement on the racer was sucessful, and then I went and played at the Barnes and Noble. Almost everyone tipped me; to the tune of about 30 bucks. I could have made more if I didn't take so many breaks.
I should have called Chelsea while I was there, but was actually too busy, if that makes sense for a homeless guy to be too busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.