Saturday, June 27, 2009

Millions Could Not Save Him

I just happened to have my cheap AM radio on shortly after the report hit the cheap airwaves about the passing of Michael Jackson, at the age of 50.
He must have been in pretty good shape at one point in his life. I would hate to think that I only have 4 years left, the dancer that I once was...
I didn't know what to think. He was probably the last really big star ever. Now there are 57 varieties of music and so many outlets that if is possible that no two people are listening to the same artist at any given time.
The world has caught up with Michael in its bizarrenes. Look at poor Ronald Reagan, thinking: "Well, he's an entertainer, and as such, you've got to be a little...umm, well, different..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.